Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Ten on Tuesday

1. My little milk monkey...
2. Finally got to see the goats!!! Molly was in H-E-A-V-E-N. (On our last four walks to see the goats...the goats were NOT out).
3. I have been loving my Ergo with this kid. What a lifesaver its been. When you have 3 three and under nobody wants to walk. And I'm not about to push (or buy) a triple stroller!
4. Just like his dad...
5. Took out the bumbo and look who jumps in. Didn't come as a big surprise ;)
6. I told her NO MORE CANDY. So she sat there for a good 10 minutes. Looking back and forth between me and the candy. In the end my little girl listened. Yea Molly!!!
7. Excuse the terrible quality of the picture but Mason captured a rare moment. We managed a (free) dinner out. All 5 of us. And everyone was GOOD!!! WHAT?!? *Free with a giftcard from a year ago. Yes a YEAR ago.*
8. I LOVE hand-me-downs from Mason to Crew.
9. Hard day of "play" with cousins at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
10. Had to make a return to the mall. So they suckered me into ONE ride. Glad they picked one they could go on together!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete