Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Ten On Tuesday

1. Brotherly LOVE. After 3 months he still wants to hold his little brother. And little brother (although he looks uncomfortable) fell right asleep on big brother.
2. Helping daddy blow out his birthday candles. Good thing grandma only put three on...
3. Date afternoon plus one...
4. She took her pants off. She took her diaper off. Now if only this meant she was ready to potty train.
5. Her brother gets great enjoyment out of teasing her. Poor thing. (He put his color changing tablet in a small container and then dumped it over her head).
6. Two crying babies in a rub-a-dub-tub. So the back story to this {crying fiasco} is Molly hit Mason with a hard object right to the eye. He leaped out of the tub water splashing everywhere crying for me to kiss his eye. However, before I could kiss his eye he jumped back into the tub (more water splashing everywhere) and slapped Molly square in the face. Now Molly started SCREAMING and then she came flying (water splashing everywhere) out of the tub. And to add to it before this all started I was breast feeding Crew (sitting on the bathroom floor). As you can all imagine with all this commotion he got shook off the boob and was crying TOO. Oh my WORD. Some days all you can do is laugh.
7. SUPER-size night at AWANA. (If you've never heard of AWANA look it up. It's an amazing program through the Baptist church. Mason is OBSESSED with it. Asks how many more days until he gets to go again and on the day of AWANA asks how many more hours until he gets to go again). He also calls it Iguana. So stinking cute!!! And a few weeks after he started going his bestest pals (neighbors Adryanna and Blake) started going too. And a super sweet perk is the church is right across from our development!!!
8. I remember being "excited/bummed" (as if that makes any sense) when my sister got pregnant with her first. (I was very single at the time). I was excited for obvious reasons but bummed because I wanted to have kids WITH her not AFTER her. (We're only 20 months apart). But her having kids a bit before me has its perks. This being one of them. Plus she is SOOOO sweet (and patient) with Molly who adores her Kammie. My sweet nephew Connor wanted in on the picture too!
9. My awesome friend took some awesome pictures of these precious gems for my 2015 Christmas card (at her awesome house)!!! Thanks Rach!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!
~My two faves~
10. My friend also took some 3 month shots of this lil stud...
I could EAT.HIM.ALIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment