Thursday, January 21, 2016

Ten On Thursday

1. This little guy was begging to play outside. I felt this (the deck) was a good compromise. Mase outside + Mommy inside = SCORE!!! When its only in the teens I care NOT to be outside.
2. A little afternoon Playworld fun (with friends whom are obviously not pictured).
3. According to my niece Brinley..."Molly is taking the skins off the crayons!"
4. Jumping in his jump-a-roo. And obviously loving it!!!
5. Cashed out before 9pm. A RARE but (very appreciated) gift!!!
6. Picking through the grapes and making sure he only eats the good ones.
7. The latest and greatest fave activity...splish splashing in the BIG tubby!!!
8. Going on a bear hunt...going to get the BIG one!!!
9. This little boy had his 5th kidney ultrasound. I love his smile even though he was super duper nervous. As a treat when he was all done he got a slushie. YUM-O!!! The results were unchanged from last year. Here's to hoping next year will be his last. (I know I sound like a broken record cause I hope for this EVERY year)!!!
10. Walking on the ice at G&G Vugteveen's house. So.Much.Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment