1. My sweet Crew Bryer after 268 days IN and now 268 days OUT!!! (268 days OUT occurred on May 5).
6. The night before Mother's Day we went over to G&G Helmholdts for dinner.
7. And Sunday night (like I already mentioned above) we headed out to the Tibbe's house to celebrate Grandma Vugteveen (and we celebrated Gpa V's birthday too).
All the cousins minus my sweet Crewsers. Of course everyone (including my stink pot Molly) looked right at the camera. Perfect pic except for the fact we're missing one grandkid.
Grandma with M&M8. All excited because we're meeting cousins (Austin and Connor) at Rebounderz!!!
9. Had a blast jumping their lil hearts out...
Crew just wanted IN on the action.
10. After the fevers settled down...then this nasty drainage started coming out of his eyes. Woke up with his eye glued shut one morning. Poor boy.