Thursday, May 5, 2016

Ten On Thursday

1. Trying to exercise and the middle one instigates all the cushions coming off the couch. Super NOT helpful but then lil man pulled himself into a STANDING position for the very first time!!!

2. This kid is always making "funny faces"...
3. Crawling has opened up a whole new world for this little guy. Seeing a LOT of his backside these days...
4. My T-baller...
5. Oh my heart!!! (Not the best color but this pic was cuter than the one I took with my good camera).
6. And then brother and sis wanted a pic in front of the curtain too. They're hot messes so please excuse their look. Well Mason not as bad as Molly with her half pj-half ready look
7. Baseball cookie after an awesome T-ball game. (He got 3 hits and didn't have to use the tee. Hates hitting off the tee). The first thing he said to me after the game was "Mom, I didn't have to use the tee!" (He had to use the tee 1 of his 3 hits last game and was almost in tears about it).
8. Just.cant.help.himself...(if we're driving in the car between 4-6pm).
9. How my sweet baby greets me most mornings!!!
10. Loving tubby time. And sis was even in the tub with him. Hopefully this trend continues!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment