1. Loved his Oreo cookie and then loved his bath (because it was sans his big sister)...
Yea for being 42 inches. Got to do some "new" rides this year!!!
Crew still wasn't completely himself. Poor baby.
My THREE lil MIRACLES.
The TRIPLE M&Mers...Mommy, Mase, and Mols.
3. Brian really went on this. His stomach was a lil queasy when he got off. Of course I teased him about that but lets be serious 1) I would NEVER even dare to go on a ride like this and 2) I would have (excuse me) shit my pants if I even attempted a ride like this.
5. After Legoland we ate at the Rainforest Cafe. The kids LOVED it.
6. Next we checked into our hotel and took naps before heading back to the mall (Legoland, Rainforest Cafe, and Sea Life are all in the same Outlet Mall. And let me tell you this mall was HUGE). Back at the mall we checked out a few toy stores (the fave was the Disney Store), a candy store, and for dinner fries and shakes (yea for being vacation). After all that fun we headed back to the hotel to swim and call it a night. (Don't mind Molly's bop in the picture below she was overly tired and the bop helped calm her down).
Trying on princess shoes and sunglasses.
Enjoying a yummy chocolate shake.
Her prize for being good in the car...two bops. She LOVED her prize!!!
7. The next morning we ate some breakfast, followed it with some more swimming, and then got ready to head to the Sea Life Aquarium.
8. We had a few minutes to kill before Sea Life opened so we played on some mall toys.
9. And then it was finally time for the Sea Life Aquarium. Unfortunately we learned the hard way that we totally could have done the Aqaurium and Legoland in the same day for a discounted rate. We thought it would be too much in one day for our kids. We were wrong. The Aquarium took us a mere hour. There really wasn't much for them to do there. A year and a half ago we went to Ripley's Aquarium in the Smokies and that was AWESOME. Was thinking it would be similar to that. Molly was refusing pics by this time and Crew slept through the hour at the Aquarium...hence no pics of them.
10. Grandma Helmholdt gave them each some money to pick out a "treat." They each chose some Legos. Thanks Grandma (and Grandpa).