1. Sweet babes both climbed into my bed one night. Brian was sleeping on the couch so they made themselves comfy. When Brian came in at 4:40am (he thought it was 1:30) he headed back to the couch for his last 20 minutes of shut eye.
2. We LOVE Holland Beach and we enjoyed ourselves a nice little family evening out.
3. This kid is a climber...
4. This picture describes my Molly P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y...chillaxing in her "pool" without a care in the world.
5. Donuts at Sprinkles for being good at the Hallmark store.
6. Playing peek-a-boo at the library...
9. And while mom and dad were at the wedding. These lucky lil nuggets got to go with G&G Vugteveen, Uncle Brandon, Austin, and Connor to the 48th Avenue Riverbend Antique Tractor Show. They had SO.MUCH.FUN!!!