Thursday, July 7, 2016

Ten On Thursday

1. Last week Friday we made our yearly trip to Boulder Ridge Wild Animal Park. This Zoo is great and has expanded like crazy over the last few years but since we have a JBZ membership we stick to hitting this Zoo up just once a year. Friday was thee most perfect day...72 and sunny with a touch of wind. Crew LOVED petting the Kangaroos...
2. Mason {finally} being brave enough to feed the Giraffe.
3. Molly LOVED feeding the birdies. (Mason not so much). And Crew just to grab the birdies. Poor birdies.
4. Family selfie on the safaia ride.
5. New gorilla meant a picture HAD to be taken...can't ever get them all looking at the SAME time.
6. The kids always LOVE playing on the statues...
7. The many faces of Molly. Oh how I love this crazy, strong-willed, and so very sassy lil lady.
8. Happy 3rd of July!!! I happened to have each of their outfits in their closets so I just couldn't help myself. Crew's outfit was Mason's (bought by my mom). The funny thing is Mase wore that same outfit when he was 5.5 months (Crew is wearing it at 10.5 months). Molly's outfit was bought by my mom as well when she was just a baby. She didn't grow as fast as I thought she would so two years later and she can finally wear it. And Mase's was...you guessed it also bought by my mom...his last year for his birthday.
9. Sidewalk chalk paint = SO.MUCH.FUN!!!
10. Fourth of July cupcakes from Grandma. Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment