Thursday, September 8, 2016

Ten On Thursday

1. Date night with the hubby (and the Fedewas). Love me some Allegan Grille House. Thanks for grilling me my dinner babe!
2. He is by far my best baby. Entertaining HIMSELF. Major VICTORY!!!
3. His sad face after I took the {butter} knife away. This kid is a climbing machine.
4. Ahem...like I already said. If it's climbable you better believe he'll be a-climbing.
5. and 6. SO much FUN at the Hudsonville Fair. Ride, rides, and MORE rides...
7. Enjoyed a very HOT zoo day with my three favorite munchkins.
8. They may not be sitting near each other but at least they're all looking!!! (Hey-it's the small victories).
9. Five of the seven Eisen/Helmholdt kids made it IN the picture. ONE of five looking. Not too shabby if I may say...
10. After a busy Labor Day Weekend we enjoyed a very peaceful and very relaxing day at G&G Helmholdt's house ON Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment