Thursday, October 6, 2016

Ten On Thursday

1. She told me she was cold so I said "run inside to daddy and get a jacket"... Mason's jacket and a winter hat warmed her right up!
2. This.IS.T-R-O-U-B-L-E.
3. They seriously LOVE each other 98.5% of the time. Makes my heart SO happy. (Crew literally jumped on Mase seconds after he woke up).
4. Horsie rides at Meijer ='s two HAPPY lil kiddos.
(First horsie ride for the Crewsers).

5. Annual Post Family Farms night out...
Crew LOVED being a part of the action.
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe which picture do I pick?! The picture with Molly's hair in her face or Mase's closed eyes. Can't ever get it all right in the SAME picture.
Had a blast. Thanks Post Family Farms!!!
6. It's daddy's favorite time of the year (hunting + football). Happy hunting daddy!!!
 7. How I often find them in the morning. Oh my heart!!!
 8. My lil "helper."
9. Mmmmm. Looked better than they tasted. Pinterest fail in my opinion.
 10. Hanging with Brinley. A typical Thursday activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment