Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Ten On Tuesday

1. Preschool picture...I would say it was a successful take!!!
2. Enjoying themselves a lil Sprinkles donut action. YUM!!!
3. And after donuts a trip to Sunrise Park. What a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L fall we have had! Thankful for these last few park play days.
4. Enjoying ourselves a lil nerf action in the basement.
 5. "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
6. Trick or Trunking at my parent's church last weekend.
7. And after trick or trunking at my parent's church Mase went with our neighbors to ANOTHER trick or trunk. Quick costume change into Spiderman.
8. Michigan vs Michigan State Game...GO BLUE!!!
So H-A-P-P-Y with a Maize and Blue WIN.
9. My sweet {err...super super sweet} baby boy chilling by his daddy.
10. And after a successful trick or trunking (x2 for some) and a Michigan W-I-N, we ended our perfect Saturday by painting our pumpkins. Pictures are a slight bit deceiving. Our pumpkin painting was actually a fail. The paint I bought was very staining and since Crew didn't have clothes on...the glue was a bear to get off him.

No comments:

Post a Comment