1. Always wants to be RIGHT by me when I'm getting ready...
2. Three of lifes greatest blessings. SO much love for these little peeps of mine!!! Set up the tree Thanksgiving weekend so of course come Sunday morning I had to snap a pic of them all dolled up.
3. Small Group bowling. Yes with all these littles...it was interesting. (A third family (with 2 kids) came late and the fourth family (with 3 kids) called in ill. It coulda been even more interesting)...
4. Oh sweet BOY. You bring me SO much JOY.
5. Wearing matching headbands...
6. So excited to give Molly her Christmas LOVE Bazaar gift (Legos!!!). He waited all of one day before giving us (mom, dad, Molly, and Crew) our presents.
7. Sweetest big brother award goes to MASON. Crew was under the weather and Mase wanted to hold his baby bro. (In Molly's defense she actually held him first...just didn't get a pic of her with him).
8. Using his throw up bucket as a sitting spot. (He never actually threw up IN the bucket).
9. Always wearing a pair of princess shoes. Always...
10. After a fun toddler time at For The Kidz Gym...they had to check out the gymnastic's class.
"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Our 1st IVF Miracle... Mason Dale
Our 2nd IVF Miracle...Molly Elayne
Our "One in a Million" Miracle...Crew Bryer
Love begins before a baby is born...and that love will live forever in our hearts. When you lose a baby, you lose not only the promise of a very special human being, but you lose many beautiful hopes and dreams as well.
Saying Good-Bye For Now...
"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18
Seven Years Later...
We simply do not see the bigger picture, but we choose to believe that there is a bigger picture and that our loss is a part of some wonderful story authored by God himself.