2. A night out in New Buffalo with two of my besties. So thankful for these two!!!
3. Hudsonville Holiday Parade. It was a C-O-L-D one. Mason made it the whole hour. Molly maybe 30 minutes. Crew a whopping 15. (Well that's pry being generous. Most of the 15 was spent in the back of our neighbors vehicle before I brought him into our van).
4. This poor lil boy was M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E. And truly despised all his snow gear.
5. Uncle Bob got a new ride. The Cadillac of all gators. These two thoroughly enjoyed their first ride. (Mason did too. Just didn't snap a pic of him).
6. Enjoying a tub in the big tubby.
7. My hunters.
8. Spent a great Thanksgiving with Grandpa and Grandma and the Tibbes.
9. SO thankful for these THREE turkeys...
10. He was SO proud of their kill. His first words were..."it was the biggest doe out their mommy"!!! Meat for the table. Yea!!!
"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Our 1st IVF Miracle... Mason Dale
Our 2nd IVF Miracle...Molly Elayne
Our "One in a Million" Miracle...Crew Bryer
Love begins before a baby is born...and that love will live forever in our hearts. When you lose a baby, you lose not only the promise of a very special human being, but you lose many beautiful hopes and dreams as well.
Saying Good-Bye For Now...
"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18
Six Years Later...
We simply do not see the bigger picture, but we choose to believe that there is a bigger picture and that our loss is a part of some wonderful story authored by God himself.