Sunday, June 25, 2017

21-32 Weeks

21 week US...baby A wasn't in a cooperative mood. Got a good shot of his spine though!

22 week US. Look at those sweet baby BOY faces. Cervix was a touch funneled today so I got the speech about taking it easy and not doing things that I don't need to be doing. It funneled with Mase too so not overly concerned but take it easy I will do.
After my 22 week US Brian told me NO more errand running with kids but especially not Crew (Didn't want me to carry him around anymore than necessary). So Brian started getting our weekly groceries. My mother-in-law, mom and sister started cleaning my house. My mother-in-law started doing my laundry. And both Grandpas took turns bringing and picking Mase up from Preschool. Basically I didn't leave my house unless I was headed to work, heading to an appointment OR if Brian or my mom was with me. Occasionally I did get out to run a few low key errands. So thankful for ALL the help!!! After the funneling at 22 weeks I had NO more cervical issues. Praise the Lord!

Baby {BOY} A at 23 weeks weighing in at 1lb 5oz.
\
Baby {BOY} B at 23 weeks weighing in at 1lb 7oz.
The boys and I at 24 weeks...
The boys and I at 27 weeks...
At my 27 week growth scan Baby A weighed 2lb 11oz and Baby B weighed 3lb 3oz. (The pictures from the scan were terrible). And my belly measured in at 37 WEEKS already. Started to feel uncomfortable at this point in my pregnancy. 

The boys and I at 30 weeks...
Started my twice a week non stress tests (NSTs) at 30 weeks because of the fact that I am pregnant with twins. Not because my blood pressure was high (why I started NSTs with Mase, Mols, and Crew). I passed the first one with flying colors thanks to nurse Beth but the tech couldn't get the boys on the monitor for NST #2. Finally after an hour of the tech trying to get them on the monitors I had an US to confirm blood flow in the placentas. Both boys had great flow.

NST #3 was successful although it took my nurse {Mary} a few to get the boys hooked up. NST #4 was another fail but since I had a growth US scheduled nurse Chris bagged the NST with Dr. VB's permission.

At my 31 week growth scan I didn't get any pictures of the boys but Baby A weighed 4lb 11oz and Baby B weighed 4lb 14oz. (Already 9lb 9oz of baby plus 2 placentas and 2 bags of fluid. Eek)!!!

Also started my BP pill (Labetalol) at 31 weeks 5 days because of a 140/90 pressure.

The boys and I at 32 weeks...
NST #5 was another success thanks to nurse Beth as was NST #6.

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart. You look great and the boys do as well. Praying all goes smooth and you can carry them the rest of the weeks. So happy for you and your family. Help is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete